Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Concert

Hello! I apologize for not writing sooner! Well, tonight was our Christmas Concert and I got the opportunity to sing a "solo" Christmas song called "Mary's Lullaby". I really like this song! So yesterday was the Dress Rehearsal and Sister Maroney (my voice lessons teacher) gave us the program to check for misspellings and things like that and I saw my name and next to it is Kody Herring and Cole Harvey. I had no idea what this was about! So I find out that Brother Herring and Brother Harvey we originally practicing this song but with guitars, but found out I was doing the song also and we just basically combined both things and did a joint song. It turned out to be very very nice. I loved the guitars in the song; it made it soo much prettier! I think I did a pretty good job, and I'm glad I didn't mess up and fall on my face or something like that! There were 17 performers all together in this concert and it was very nice. I'm glad I got this experience and hope I can do it again sometime soon! I would like to sing this song again with Brother Herring and Brother Harvey sometime! :)

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

2 comments:

Steph said...

You are so cute! I wish I could have heard you sing. I bet you did a great job!! I love you!

Amy Stewart said...

You sounded so good, I cant believe how grown up you look, STOP GROWING!!!!! I miss you and cant wait to see you next month Love you!!!!