Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year's??

So, this Wednesday there is a New Year's Eve Dance for church. I was so excited about going because I love the dances. But everyone is saying different ages that are allowed to go! Like 1st ward is 100% positive that it's ages 12 and up, but people in my ward aren't exactly sure but they say it's 14 and up. I'm 13, so I wouldn't get to go if it's 14 and up. I really really want to go! I'm going to ask my Bishop to double check. . . . But if I don't go to the dance, the Hillman's in our ward have invited our family to a New Year's Eve party that they're having. So anyways, in Young Women's we talked about our New Year's Resolutions. The General YM/YW Presidency said to include resolutions from 5 different categories (mental, physical, emotional, social, spiritual). Here are some of mine:

MENTAL
-To work harder in Algebra so I can get an A next semester/quarter.
-Keep up good grades in my new High School that I'm going to.

PHYSICAL
-Try to take my vitamins every day even though they mess "things" up.

EMOTIONAL
-Not complain so much in school/home.
-Be happier by smiling more often.
-Speak my mind more if something is bothering me . . .

SOCIAL
-Uhh . . . not be so quiet all the time. :)

SPIRITUAL
-Finish the Book of Mormon again.
-Do better in my church "calling" (Beehives . . . ).

So, I hope you guys have a wonderful New Year's celebration. HAPPY {ALMOST} 2009!!

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

No comments: