Saturday, January 24, 2009

Update. . .?

It's been a while since I've posted--but that's mainly because nothing exciting has been going on lately. . . . I got 1st place in the school spelling bee a couple weeks ago and the district spelling bee is on Tuesday. My words weren't very hard, which is very good! :)

I'm giving a talk in Sacrament tomorrow about "obedience" so I getting information for my talk and writing my talk was basically all I did today.

Facebook is awesome! Lately I've been having major deja vu and flashbacks and stuff because I've found a bunch of people I know from Utah on Facebook. It has been fun seeing what they look like now and getting to know them again. I actually found someone that was in my first grade class and he's my friend on Facebook now! Technology is AMAZING! :)

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

Oh and I'm not very happy because I procrastinated putting money on my phone so now it's in the negatives and I can't put money on it until Monday. So I can't text or call until Monday. I'm going to be verrrrry bored.

No comments: