Saturday, February 23, 2008

Weekend

My story is officially finished and printed! I am so excited! It is the longest book I've ever written! It has 91 pages of story and 4 pages of extra stuff. I used 25 pieces of paper and I owe my mom 10 bucks for ink! :} It took me 2 1/2 hours to print it. Here's why:

Every full piece of paper has 4 story pages on it. I put 2 story pages on a sheet, and then I put 2 more on the back of that. It took a long time to figure it out, and a VERY long time to do it!

We just had a "bonfire" in our driveway. My dad built a fire pit out of a wheel and we put wood in there and light it. We cooked hot dogs and marshmallows. It was yummy!

I went to Katie's Jazz Band "Benefit Concert" last night. They did a very good job and I'm happy I got to see it. There were 2 singing performances after that and then the high school jazz band played. It was really cool to watch!

After that I went to a sleepover for the Beehives. We did some planning and then we watched CHARLY. That is a sad movie, but I loved it!

I've had a good weekend!

1 comment:

Steph said...

I am proud of you for finishing this book! I would love to read it sometime! It sounds like you are doing good...I love you and miss you! Steph