Sunday, April 27, 2008

American Idol

First of all I'd like to say that on top of being an amazing singer, David Archuleta is so CUTE!! He has so much talent and he is one of the best best on American Idol. His latest performance "Think of Me" from The Phantom of the Opera was just so great! You'd be tone deaf if you didn't think that he had some talent! And on top of all the great things about him, he's LDS too! What could be better?!






Also another of my favorite American Idol contestants is Brooke White. She is also really talented. But I really think that she needs to really find a good song that is best for her voice. I mean she's sung great songs and all, it's just that she needs to really top everything with a song that puts her voice over the edge (the good edge). Don't you agree? I think she'd be a great celebrity to look up to; she'd be a positive influence upon others, being LDS as well. . .



Although he's not one of my favorites, David Cook is also a great contestant on American Idol. There's not many rock singers from American Idol (besides Chris Daughtry) and he is someone could pursue a career in singing. He's very talented. He knows how to pick songs that are good for his voice and this week's song that he picked from The Phantom of the Opera, "Music of the Night", was genius! :)


♥♥Kennedy♥♥
P.S. I had a decent week. Yesterday I spent the day with Katie and by the end of the day I was really sick. I just felt sick to my stomach and ended up throwing up before I went to bed. I did not go to church today because I still feel sick. But I was able to eat lunch and dinner without throwing it up, so that's good. Whether I go to school tomorrow or not depends on how I'm feeling. . . . .

No comments: