Thursday, April 24, 2008

HI HI

Hello Hello. I know, I know, It's been a while since I've posted. I'm sorry. Weeellll, here's a little update on my life:

-Singing Lessons are going great. I've been taking them for about a year and I totally ♥ them soooo much! My BFF Katie joined with me, so that's fun. Our recital is coming up quick and I have a solo. It's called Love Song and it should be playing right now. :) (By the way, do you like my playlist? Check out some of my other songs.)
-Schools going pretty good. Still boring. Nothing new. We had AIMS, which is a big test that tests our knowledge of things we've learned all year. That was eventful (boring is more like it!). I currently do not like any boys at school (I know, a first! :) ). I guess I've liked all the like-able guys already! I can't believe school is almost out! Only 4 more weeks and it will be summer! I can't wait. I love summer!!! Remember how I told you all that I started playing Trombone for the school band? Well that's progressing, although progress is VERY slow! It's been about a month and so far I can play about 3 songs: Mary Had a Little Lamb, Hot Cross Buns, and Let's Go Band. It's getting frustrating because I basically have to teach myself; my friends are always busy, the TEACHER is always busy and has no time to teach me. So that's a big reason of why I'm frustrated. Last night was the Spring Band Concert but I decided not to play in it because I can't play any of the songs and it wouldn't be fair to just pretend and move my slide.

Well that's about all I can think that's going on in my life. Love you all!!

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

1 comment:

Ricci said...

Very cute!! Love you!