Sunday, August 10, 2008

Interests

Hey! I am bored, so I just thought it might be fun (for me) to list some of my interests as of late.

1. Singing
2. Reading
3. Writing
4. Scrapbooking
5. Journaling
6. Texting
7. Typing
8. Occupying myself (just finding random stuff to do by myself when I'm bored)
9. Getting to know my friends better
10. Taking online quizzes/surveys
11. Writing poems
12. Writing songs and coming up with the melody

If you want, you can do this on your blog too. I think it would be cool to see some interests of friends that we didn't know about. :) Have fun.

Luv ya lots!!
♥♥Kennedy♥♥

1 comment:

Unknown said...

E-mail me!!! Where do ya get the cute background?????!!! DYING 2 KNOW!!WHERE U GET ALL THOSE CUTE BACKGROUNDS???!!! WHAT SITE????!!! E-MAIL ME BACK. LOVE YA!! (AS A FRIEND)