Friday, August 8, 2008

School

Wooohoo! 8th grader at last! :) The first day of school was good. I got to meet all of my new teachers and go to my new classes. My favorite subject/class is choir. Our school FINALLY got a choir elective and I really enjoy going--though I have only been there once so far. :) Mrs. Seaman is a great teacher and we will have a lot of fun this semester. I have Mr. Weber for Advanced Language Arts. He is a good teacher, though I miss Mrs. Miller! Mr. Hindman, my algebra teacher, is different. He likes suddenly yelling when it is completely silent, just to see us jump! Mr. Carter, my science teacher, is really nice and funny. He makes the subject a lot of fun! Mrs. Sundust is my social studies teacher. Her class isn't really that fun. She is clearly very "opinionated"--sometimes so much so that she strays off of the subject for about 1/2 an hour if you get her started on gangs, or protesting. I don't understand her sometimes. But nevertheless, she is a good teacher. There are a bunch of new rules at our school that I don't get or like. First of all, every single male student has to tuck in his shirt, even if it is not too long. Second, NO ONE is allowed to wear colored shoe laces (only white and SOMETIMES black). Third, at lunch they have separated the boys and the girls into separate parts of the cafeteria. I don't really like this because some of my friends are boys and I don't get to sit by them/talk to them at lunch. And, though it seems like they can't get any pickier, they personally seat everyone! They think that they MUST fill up every seat in the cafeteria. So, if there are only two seats left in a table, my two friends get to have fun sitting by each other and I have to go sit by myself and a completely different table. And this happened on the first day of school. Fun, right? :( Well, I have to go! Have fun with your lives and STAY IN SCHOOL! hahahahaha

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

No comments: