Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving! For one, it gives you a good excuse to stuff yourself and eat a lot. And second, it definitely makes you realize what you are thankful for. So here's some things that I'm thankful for:

1. I'm thankful for my family who love and support me.
2. I'm thankful for all of my good friends. They help me get through tough times and are always here to catch me when I fall.
3. I'm thankful for my church and God. Without them, I don't know where I'd be right now. It's a great feeling to be a part of such a wonderful religion and be part of God's great plan.
4. I'm thankful for the beautiful house that I live in. It protects me and gives me a place of comfort and peace when I need it.
5. I'm thankful for my education. I love learning new things, and I'm grateful that I have the ability to get a good education and learn new things.
6. I'm grateful for this country. I love this country and it means a lot to me that people fought for my freedom and happiness.
7. I'm grateful for my health. I'm so thankful that I am healthy and able to do the things that I need to.
8. I'm grateful that as a family, we have enough money for things that we need. Money is not the key to happiness, and that is why this is at the bottom of my list.

These are just some of the many things that I'm thankful for. Thanksgiving is a great holiday. Although we won't get to celebrate with our WHOLE family like we usually do, change is good. We're still going to have a good time with each other.

Kennedy

No comments: