Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soooo..... today was purty boring. Halloween was yesterday. I dressed up as a pirate! Arrgh!! My mom's friend painted my face and I bought accessories and stuff. It was way cool. I went trick-or-treating with Katie. I didn't get that much candy, Morgan got the most! It's because I only went around to all the cars once at the trunk-or-treat and we only went to, like, 5 houses. So.... my candy will probably only last me a couple of weeks. Unless my mom throws it away, of course. Oh and my first BYC meeting was last Sunday. It was pretty cool. I got to interact with all of the people and I got an idea of what I'm supposed to prepare for for next time. It was... interesting to be with my dad there. But he was a big help and he walked me through step by step what I should be doing. So yeah. It was cool. Yep, yep, yep. . . I still haven't asked Ben and Jacob to be in my photo shoot yet . . . grrrrrrrrr

1 comment:

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

Maybe you should wait...... lol!