Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Today

Today my mom checked me out early from school to babysit some kids. I babysat:

Morgan - age 6
Mason - age 4
Torie - age 2
David - age 1
Hailey - age 7
Grant - age 7

I'll show you the relations:

Morgan and Mason are my sister and brother (Morgan is my sister, Mason is my brother)
Torie and Hailey are sisters (they are both girls)
Grant and David are brothers (they are both boys)

Torie and David are soooo cute! So, while Grant and Hailey were eating their popcorn they started arguing over who was cutest: Torie or David. Of course, each voted for their own siblings so they tell me to decide who is cuter. I said both because I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings! Decide for yourself who is cuter!

Torie: she is ALWAYS smiling! Her laugh is sooo cute! She has the prettiest blue eyes and really white skin! When she laughs she sticks her tongue out. She loves to cuddle and she loves to be held and cuddled with.

David: he has red hair and blue eyes. They are the same color as Torie's but he has really small pupils, so they look lighter. He's just learned how to walk, so he waddles. When we were jumping on the trampoline, he liked to walk really close to the edge. When I yelled at him because he almost fell off, he would have the biggest smile on his face. He was doing it just for my reaction. It was cute, but I got frustrated because he nearly fell off onto the rocks! lol

Here are some pictures of them (Katie and Me got them to kiss but I can't find that picture!)
This is Torie and David. It was on different days but David is wearing the same shirt! I like your look Katie! :D


This is a picture of all of them. Hailey is holding Torie. Morgan is in the middle. Grant is holding David.

here's a closer look. Mason tripped so they were watching him when I took the picture.

Here's a better close up. Everyone is looking except for Torie. (Morgan is the tallest! :) )

That's basically what I did today.

1 comment:

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

WOW! I look hawt in that picture. LOL!