Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Favorite Things

I decided I wanted to put a little thing about my favorite things, in case you are curious.

Favorite . . .

Food: Chicken Enchiladas
Color: Green and Purple
Singer: Sara Bareilles
Song: Love Song
Actress: (I haven't decided)
Actor: (I haven't decided)
Number: 18
Letter: K
Teacher: Mrs. Miller
Subject: Language Arts
Hobby: singing, writing, reading, babysitting
Sibling: Mason (haha, just KIDDING! I love all my bros. and sis. equally!)
State to be in: Utah because my family is there and Arizona because my friends are here.
Day of the week: Saturday
Least favorite day of the week: Monday
Place to be: my room
Book: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Harry Potter, The Clique
Movie: (too many to choose)
Website: blogger

So there you have it. . . my favorite things. :)

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

1 comment:

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

those are some awesome things