Saturday, December 15, 2007

Today was good. This morning, I slept late and didn't know GALS was leaving to go Christmas caroling at 9:30, so I missed that :(. We went to zoo lights last night for my dad's work party and ate a nice dinner at a hotel that was reserved for us. It was fun. We got to hang out with some friends that we hadn't seen for a while, and we 'caught up'. We went to go see Alvin and the Chipmunks in our new theater today. It was funny and cute. Mason loved it! School's going fine. I've been in kind of a gloomy mood lately, and it doesn't help that it's almost the end of the semester and almost Christmas!! I'm trying to get my grades up so I can have all A's, like in my other report cards. I'm also stressing out because I worried that I won't get all of my Christmas presents for my friends and family made/bought in time. But oh well. I'm gonna get them done, I can feel it! ;}.

*~Kennedy~*

OH! And I saw these REALLY cute shoes at Dillards that I really want! They look like you can get them anywhere but I really want them! They are just silver ballet flats with a bow on the top of them. They were sooooo cute! They also come in gold and black, but I like the silver ones best. And the best part is, they were on sale for $17.00!!

No comments: