Monday, December 10, 2007

Worst Day!!!

Today has been probably one of the worst days of my life! Heres SOME of the things that happened to me today:

1. I slept late
2. I got to Katie's house late
3. I got a referral for forgetting my I.D. 3 times and I'll probably get either ISS (in school suspension) or ASD (after school detention) (THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY, considering I've never really gotten in trouble in school in my LIFE)
4. It was an A DAY IN GENERAL!!
5. I had P.E. today and we had to run extra
6. We had to run the mile (but I'm proud of myself cuz I did it in 14 minutes and 14 seconds. That's the fastest I've gone before)
7. I'm tired
8. I don't feel the best
9. It's RAINING and its COLD
10. When I was opening my locker in P.E. my lock (which is heavy) fell on my toe.

SHALL I CONTINUE??? My day has been HORRIBLE. I'm still hoping for it to get better! At least I'm not having a bad hair day! My hair actually did what I wanted it to today. I hope my day will get better!!!!!

*~Kennedy~*

No comments: