Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blog

My blog is now blocked!! To enter my blog {which you must have figured out if you are reading this}, you now have to enter the email address in which you were invited from and your password. I have personally selected people to view and leave comments on my blog. There has been a certain person that has gone onto a person's blog from my friend's friend list and wrote an inappropriate comment on there. I don't want that happening to anyone of you that are on my friend's list, so this person is not invited to read my blog. I hope this will eliminate the possibility of that ever happening to any of you! That comment was really offensive and I will be talking to that person about it shortly. GRRRR she makes me SOOO mad! X{

Anyways, thanks for your cooperation! :) Oh, and PLEASE leave comments on my blog so I know you have visited it! Thanks again.

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

No comments: