Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fall Break!

Happy Fall Break to me!!

It's finally fall break, which means NO SCHOOL for one whole week! :) We haven't really done anything, but yesterday we saw Beverly Hills Chihuahua at the movie theaters. My dad didn't want us seeing it because it looked "too dumb", but it actually ended up being really good. And I have babysat my siblings every day this week basically all day (well, from when I wake up to dinnertime).

Oh, I also cut my bangs {all by myself} last week. My parents don't like it. :( I like the cut.

For Halloween, I'm going to be a 50's girl. :) I don't think I'm ever going to get tired of dressing up and getting FREE candy! :) Katie is going to be my football player date. hahaha

Well have a great day!

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I told you the movie was funny!!lol