Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hello!

Hello again! A few things have happened recently. I'll make a list. :)

-About 2 weeks ago, I had my first choir concert for school. My mom's friend did my hair really cute. Here's some pics of it. {I had my mom take a video of the songs our choir sang in, but only after the concert when I uploaded the video did we figure out that my camera doesn't record sound, AT ALL! Grrrr!}



Our concert was combined with the High School choir and the 7th grade choir. We sang So Sick {NeYo}, Get on Board This Train, and Let the Earth Resound by ourselves. We sang 2 combined songs with EVERYONE {all 130-ish of us}: This is Me {Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas} and Da Pacem Domine {Latin song}. The 7th graders sang No Air {Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown}, The Cat Came Back, and some Spanish song. I have no idea what the high schoolers sang! :) It was a great experience and I'm excited for our WINTER concert!

-Last night I slept over at Katie's house. We went to the high school football game last night. It was a lot of fun, although I don't think we watched much football! We mostly just talked with our other friends that were there and were really crazy! :) I had lots of fun. I do know that we lost the game! :)

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

No comments: