Thursday, October 30, 2008

TAGGED

I want to do this before I forget! I got tagged by Katie and I am supposed to list 10 things I can't live without. So here goes. ;) (Not in order of importance in my life)

1. My Family. I think family is at the top of everyone's list, including mine. I know I am so lucky to have such a great family and I love them so much. My parents do so much for me and sometimes I take them for granted.
2. My Friends. I honestly don't think I could survive without my friends. They mean so much to me because I know I can always go to them for help with anything. I can tell my friends anything and everything because I know I can trust them. I have amazing friends that I know will support me in just about everything I do.
3. The Gospel. I know I would be so lost without the Church in my life. It has made me so strong in knowing I can rely on my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I know for sure that I would have made so many mistakes already in my life if I did not have the Gospel. I love going to church and feeling the spirit and I know it's a huge part of who I am.
4. Music. I absolutely love music and every aspect of it. Music also plays a huge part in my life because I love singing and listening to music of all kinds. I love just sitting down and listening to my iPod because I know music can relax me if I am stressed.
5. My cell phone! I love playing with my phone and having the security of a cell phone. It helps me be organized and entertained. I love texting!!
6. My Education. Lots of times people take their education for granted and do not fully appreciate the amazing benefits of the educations we have been given. I don't particularly like going to school but I love learning new things. I am so thankful for my teachers and everything they do to help me learn to be successful. My education also is important in my life.
7. For number seven it may sound silly, but I would have to say Chocolate! Not plain chocolate by itself, but chocolate mixed with candy bars (TWIX!!). Chocolate is amazing because it never changes, but comes in all kinds of different forms. :)
8. Books. I absolutely love reading. I love hearing the amazing ideas that these authors have and I love being in suspense. I really like being surprised in books and, honestly, I love crying while reading books. Crying while reading books shows signs of affection and love for the characters. It amazing to know that a bunch of words can stir up so many emotions.
9. The Internet. I love the Internet. I know it can be totally evil and corrupt, but if you know how to be safe on the Internet, it REALLY helps your life out. It helps with communication, entertainment, knowledge, school . . . I don't know what I would do without the Internet and Microsoft Word!
10. Honestly, it was really difficult to narrow things to a number 10, so I'm going to skip it!

People I tag:

Mom, Mikenna, Bekah . . .

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

No comments: