Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy birthday to me! In about 3 days, I will celebrate the day of my birth. 13 years old on July 5 at precisely 11:04 a.m. I am having a party with some of my friends. It is themed "The Amazing Race". Here's what my invitation said:

Congratulations! You have been selected to participate in the Amazing Race! Compete against other teams for the prize. Join your friend, Kennedy Nightingale, on her special day in fun, clean, competition. The challenge will take place on Saturday July 5 at 5:30 p.m. Be prepared for a Mall Madness race of wit, speed, and endurance. The first leg of the race will be held at 1251 E. Prickly Pear St. in Cottonwood Ranch (the neighborhood across from Cactus Middle). So, are you game? If you have the courage to participate in this amazing race, RSVP to 520-426-0477 ASAP!

P.S. It IS a birthday party! :)


I wrote it and I thought it turned out to be pretty good. What we're going to be doing is we're going to the mall. They are given a list of different things they need to do in each store. And the first one done, wins. That's my party in a nutshell! :) I'm excited for my party. I think it will be fun!

Two days ago, I spent the day (literally) with my BFF Katie. She was having a party and I helped her get ready for it. The party itself was a lot of fun. We ate junk food, stayed up late, prank called boys :), and played party games. It was a lot of fun.

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!!! I can't wait to see the look on ur face because what i got u!!!! :)

monkeyluvr said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Have a good one!!!

Unknown said...

If I were u I'd take down the Address!!!!!! :) just 2 be safe!!!