Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!

Yesterday was my 13th birthday! Katie slept over Friday and helped me out with my party when it came around. I got to open my first bday present at about 10:00. And it was a cell phone!! I love it soooo much! It is a Samsung Myshot. Here's a picture:


I love it so much! Isn't it amazing?? My birthday party was fun, too. Everyone came and we had chicken enchiladas for dinner (made by mom). Then we went to the mall and started the scavenger hunt. There were two teams. My team ended up losing, but who cares? It was my fault! :( When I wrote the scavenger hunt, in one challenge they had to find some items. And I didn't check if they actually had the items in the store because I didn't think it would be fair if I knew where everything was! But in one store, they ended up not having some of the items . . . oops! :( But I think it turned out to be fun. Afterwards, we had cake and I opened my presents. Thanks to all my friends that came!! You're the best!! I got a lot of Bath and Body Works stuff (which is good, cuz I LOVE Bath and Body Works), jewelry, and iTunes gift cards! Awesome, awesome, awesome!! I got A LOT of calls from family members, so THANKS!! I had an amazing birthday!!!

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

4 comments:

Ricci said...

I am glad you had a good time! Thank you everyone for helping, I am so glad we have friends like you!(You know who you are)

monkeyluvr said...

I am happy you had a great birthday!!!

Unknown said...

Ur lucky!! I want a phone so BAD!!

monkeyluvr said...

i hope i get a cell phone for my birthday!!