Monday, July 21, 2008

Right now at this very second, I am in Clinton, Utah at my grandma's house! YAY! The ride can, in NO words, be described as "fun" or "exciting". More like "LOOOOOONG" and "car sick"! After we said goodby's to our family in Sedona, we headed out towards the canyon. Not 5 minutes into the canyon and Morgan throws up [from motion sickness from the turns and stuff in the canyon]. About 15 minutes after that [we are still in the canyon], I throw up! Then not even 10 minutes after that, Mason throws up! It was inSANE! At least there were no other "accidents" after that fun half of an hour! After about 10-12 hours of non-stop driving, we arrive at Steph's house. We spend the night at her house. Baby Cameron and big-brother Noah are sooo cute! It was fun seeing them. Then we drove the hour drive to Grandma's house in Clinton. There we saw the rest of the family. We get to stay in Chris' room. :) Yesterday was the 2nd day at Grandma's house. Since it was Sunday, we woke up at 9:00 and went to church at Grandma's ward, which, much to my surprise, was REALLY REALLY small! I guess I had forgotten how small the wards in Utah really are! There were no more than 3 Beehives, 2 Deacons, and 10 Young Women all together! It was crazy. The chapel was a lot different than ours, too. :) After that, we hung out at the house. At 5:00, we had a family dinner with all the aunts and uncles and cousins. The hamburgers were delicious! After that, Whitney [my aunt] cut Morgan's hair short. It is so cute! But I think Morgan was a little surprised to find out that she can't fit her hair into a ponytail anymore! Then Whitney cut my hair! She only took 1 inch off the length, but she put in lots more layers. She also cut my bangs shorter. After the cut, she surprised me by saying, "I want to put blonde highlights in." It took some convincing on my mom's part, but at about 9:00, I was getting my first highlights EVER! I was sooo excited to see what they looked like. Although, I wasn't quite sure about the color of them. They were just blonde and I didn't know if I would be able to see them since my hair is blonde. Boy, was I wrong! :) I absolutely love the way it turned out! I will post pictures of my hair at a later date.

I am having a good time, but I miss Casa Grande, my dad, my friends, and Jasper! :) (Jasper is my cat). Well I hope everyone has a fabulous day!

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

3 comments:

The Smith's said...

I really hope you like your hair!! I thought they look so cute on you!!

The Smith's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monkeyluvr said...

I hope you are having a blast!I can't wait to see your hair!!