Thursday, July 31, 2008

What do you think?

Okay so I found this song and I wanna know if you like it. Here's the lyrics:

Does He Feel The Way I Do?

Verse 1
The way he walks, the way he talks has a way of givin' me that
feelin': butterflies inside, shy smiles outside. My heart beats faster
and faster, louder and louder. Again and again I wonder . . . (chorus 1)

Chorus 1
Does he feel the way I do? Do his heart have room in there for me?
If he could ask one question would he ask if I love him too? Would
he be proud to hold my hand? Would he kiss away my tears? Would
he show me that he loves me by telling me it's gonna be alright? Does
he, does he feel the way I do?

Verse 2
I ask him questions but my efforts go unnoticed. To him I'm just the shy
girl and nothing more. I wish he would give me a chance to prove I'm not
this mask that's hiding me! That's when I wonder . . . (chorus 1)

Bridge
I'd give anything for him to see the real me and not who I'm pretending
to be. If only he knew how much I care, how much I cry over him, how
much I wish he would wonder . . . (chorus 2)

Chorus 2
Does she feel the way I do? Does her heart have room in there for me?
If she could ask one question would she ask if I love her too? Would she
be proud to hold my hand? Would she kiss away my tears? Would she
show me that she loves me by telling me that is gonna be alright? Does
she, does she feel the way I do?

What do you think?

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bekahboo123 said...

Omg!I luv that!Itz totally cute!