Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HOME!!

We're finally home!!!! It is SOOO good to be home! Two weeks is just WAY too long. Well its good to be in Casa Grande and to see my friends and my daddy. Sedona and Utah were way fun and I'm glad I got to go this summer. I can't believe summer is almost over! School starts NEXT week! It has come too soon, but it will be good to be back in school. I have about half of my school clothes bought. I got about 5 pairs of shorts and 1 shirt when we were in Utah. So I need to shop for shirts. I have bad news..... I was getting all my stuff ready to leave for home. I quickly grabbed my phone, my phone charger, and all the stuff that was at the table next to the bed I was sleeping in. We are about 4 hours into the trip and Chris calls and I find out that I took HIS phone charger instead of mine! So my phone is dead and I probably won't get my charger for another week. GRRRR!! So if you try to text me and I don't answer, thats why!

As almost all of you know, I have been taking singing lessons. In singing lessons, we are to choose a song that we want to learn/sing/perform for the class. Last time, I chose "Love Song" by Sara Bareilles. I have been looking and looking but I just can NOT find a song that would be good for me to sing! This is where I need everyone's help! I want to sing a song that is somewhat challenging, but not so much that I can't sing it. :) Preferably a song that I can sing in my chest voice range (which I can sing up to a high D without switching to head) . . . NO swear words please. Please help!! :) Comment with your suggestions. THANKS! Have an AMAZING day!

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

3 comments:

monkeyluvr said...

omgosh!that stinks about your phone charger!!well cann't wait to see ya!! umm when does you singing lessons start??

Unknown said...

hey, wanna hang out?

Unknown said...

It's Kennedy :)

Shanci, I think singing starts when school starts.... but I'm not sure.

Taylor, sure. what day?