Saturday, October 13, 2007

Concert

Last night Katie, Lexie, and me went to the Phooson concert and saw artists like Enrique Iglesias , The Jonas Brothers, Fabolous, Kat Deluna, Paula Deanda. We had to stand for over 7 hours, and we had to wait like the whole time just to see the Jonas Brothers, but when they came on it was totally worth it!! NICK IS HOTTTTTT!!! So is Joe, but I like Nick better. :D We got back at like 12 midnight, but it was cool. Ya there was this drunk guy and he fell on a bunch of people and spit beer at Katie. It was kinda freaky. That's the first time I've ever seen a drunk guy before!! But eventually the Event Managers took him away. :D It was awesome. When I got home I was so tired. I laid down on my bed just anticipating to be there for a few minutes before I got ready for bed. But I fell asleep in my clothes, with my makeup on, and with my light on! But can you blame me?? LOL!!

These are my best pictures :(








They turned out like this because I had the camera on the wrong setting :( Plus the screen is broken so I didn't know what they looked like after I took them, so I didn't KNOW it was on the wrong setting. ;(

No comments: