Friday, October 19, 2007

Boring

My day was really boring. My parents went up to Sedona and won't be back until Thursday. I'm spending the night at my neighbors house. I'm missing the stake dance right now. I couldn't find my dance card so I'm going to my Beehive leader's house. She invited us to play games and stuff instead of the dance. I really wanted to go to the dance. This is only my 2nd dance and I'm MISSING it! :(

Well, I'm the new Beehive president. I'm pretty excited but I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do. I still have yet to choose my 1st and 2nd counselors and secretary. My dad's the young men's president so I get to go with him to BYC meetings and stuff.

Well I have to go, my ride's here.

3 comments:

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

BYC is boring... lol

*~Kennedy~* said...

Wait, you're not supposed to go to BYC, it's only for presidents....

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

no duh.... lol