Friday, October 19, 2007

FRIDAY

FRIDAY::

Morning: I hung out with Jacob and Caitlin (Mrs. Lewis's daughter) asked him out again (for 2nd time). I did the announcements over the intercom
Homeroom: NO HOMEROOM EARLY RELEASE
Language Arts: Today we went through everyone's pages and put check marks on charts that have the criteria on it. When we come back from break, we are going to vote. We get to vote for 6 animals that we want in our zoo. I think I'm gonna vote for the skunk, coyote, javelina, ferret, porcupine, and the gray wolf. :). Yep, yep. Ben wasn't here today, he's sick.
Pre-Algebra: We did more stuff on coordinates and it was super boring and super easy. We had to plot coordinates on a grid to make a pumpkin. You are so lucky you weren't there!
Lunch: We had cheeseburger twins today and they didn't have any salad!! So I didn't have anything to eat except ice cream. I listened to my new CD player (courtesy of you :) ) with Marisa. the bell rang and I walked with Jacob until I was almost to Ms. Lambert's room. But he was like, "Isn't it early release?" and I was like, "yeah" and he was like "Then where are you going?". I was so embarassed!! I was going the wrong direction!! I was supposed to go to PE but I was following him to go to the band room! I was so embarrassed!!
ELECTIVES: I have no idea what went on in Band for you, sorry.
Science: We watched a Bill Nye video and Jacob was sitting on a chair in the middle of the room next to me and Marisa (we were sitting on the ground). Caitlin (the one :)) wiggles her way in between me and Jacob (we were a fair distance apart but we were still sitting next to eachother) !!! I was like "hello??!" but I didn't say that, I just gave her dirty looks when she wasn't looking! :) they work like a charm. And she was totally flirting with him the whole time!! I was about ready to wring her neck!! (not really, but GRRRRRR... she's got a boyfriend!!!)
After school: I was walking with Jacob and I said, "Man, two Caitlins like you!" and he's like (coincidentally Caitlin Lewis walks by) "Well, I know that Caitlin does, but who's the other one?" (GUYS CANNOT TAKE HINTS!!!!!!). So I told him and he's like, "REALLY? But she has a boyfriend!" So I just left it at that. I said goodbye to him and for him to have nice fall break. Nothin exciting. OHH and right before I said that Diego gives him the note from Caitlin Lewis. It said something along the lines of:

Hello,
My friend likes you too. Who would you rather go out with, me or her?

Well, BYE!!!

He was like, I should just put, "NEITHER" but I don't want her to feel bad. Maybe I just won't write back!!