Monday, October 8, 2007

School was pretty good. We did boring stuff as usual. In Language Arts were watching the Phantom of the Opera. I love that movie! My LA teacher is awesome! She lets us do whatever we want, practically! I have finally decided what I'm going to be for Halloween!! I'm going to be a vampire! :} Vampires rock! lol . I've never been anything scary for Halloween! Last year I was a cheerleader and the same the year before that. Ya I'm pretty boring! I have a new favorite book series!!! It's called the Twilight Series!! THEY ARE SOOOOOOO GOOD!! The first one is Twilight, the second one is New moon, and the third one is Eclipse. They are sooo good! They are by Stephanie Myer. She's an amazing author! I'm pretty sure she's LDS but I'm not positive. I might be wrong! The books are about a girl named Bella who falls in love with a vampire. I know it sounds cheesy and dumb, but you can't love it [or hate it] till you try it! I watched conference yesterday and I loved it!! I watched all four sessions and I think they are awesome!! I was happy when Henry B. Eyring got appointed (is that the right word???) to be in the presidency!! That's cool!! Well I've got to go!! See ya!!

*~Kennedy~*

2 comments:

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

My DAY was pretty much the same but i just had a bad day

*~Kennedy~* said...

oh :,(