Tuesday, October 9, 2007

IDK my BFF Jill!

Today was good. I don't feel so good though. I had to babysit today but only for about 3 hours. My mom had to go to scouts with my other brother so I watched my bro and sister and my neighbors little boy. He went right to sleep and my bro and sister played with themselves! i got some good reading time. School is boring!!! I like language arts though and I like Social Studies, but Pre-Algebra sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring!!! Don't you agree Katie and Marisa?? I just saw one of those commercials where the mom is talking to the girl and one of them the mom says "who have you been texting?" and she says "IDK my BFF Jill" well in this one it goes like this:

MOM: (lets just say the girls name is Kayla~ forgot her real name) Kayla, 600 texts?
KAYLA: NW RUS? (Now way are you serious?)
MOM: That wasn't a compliment (there's a brother in this one lets say his name is Ben) And Ben 1000??
BEN: U-G-H (Ugh!)
MOM: (there's also a GRANDMA in this one who is texting) And who could YOU possibly be texting?
GRANDMA: IDK my BFF Rose?

IT WAS FUNNY!!! lol
I also like those Alltell commercials. Those are hilarious!

1 comment:

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

Those are HILARIOUS! I like the ones with the cheerleaders!