Friday, May 23, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!

School is finally out!!!!! Today was the last day of school! I'm half glad that school is over and I'm half sad. One of my good friends is moving to Ohio. His name is Jacob and we're going to miss him! :( After school me and my friend Mikenna went to go see Indiana Jones in theaters. It was really good! But it bothered me that Harrison Ford is so OLD! :) There were some parts that had lame acting but it was really good! After the movie we went to Claire's. We tried on lots of sunglasses and I bought some "chopsticks" for my hair. They're really cute and I can do my hair really cute with them. After that, we babysat David Allred who lives across the street. We had a good time! It was fun! We had an Indiana Jones marathon and we sent goofy text messages to the boy she likes. She is not allowed to have sleepovers at other people's houses once she turns 12, so she couldn't sleep over. But we both wished she could cuz we had a good time! After she left I scrap booked with my mom and Aimee [Merrell] until midnight. Even though I did that for about 4 hours, I only got on object on one page finished! :) I kept getting distracted and I was REALLY hyper! I had a lot of fun today!!!!

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

No comments: