Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Singing Recital

Hello hello. This week has been quite eventful. It is the last week of school!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!! I'm excited for summer! Last night I had my singing recital for singing lessons. We all sang a solo song along with 2 group songs, "On my Own" from Les Miserables and "Caro Mio Ben" which is an Italian song. I sang "Love Song" by Sarah Bareilles. It's a totally awesome song. I was pretty nervous at first but when I got up there, I wasn't so nervous. Which is weird, I know! :) Katie is in my singing "class" and she did a fantastic job singing "Someone's Watching Over Me" by Hilary Duff. We all sucked on the last song On My Own, though. We forgot most of the lyrics so it sounded completely horrible! But that's okay since we all did a good job on our songs. My mom took a few pictures of the performance and she even got my whole song on video! If your interested, here they are.




PICTURES:

top left--Mikenna Hillman singing "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat.
top middle--Katie Duffin singing "Realize" by Colbie Caillat.
top right--Megan Duffin singing "When I Close My Eyes" by UNKNOWN :)
bottom left--Katie Russell singing "Someone's Watching Over Me" by Hilary Duff.
missing picture--Jessica Hart singing "Only Hope" by Mandy Moore.

(I can't get the video to show up, so just watch it on my mom's blog: www.riccidesertmama.blogspot.com SORRY!)

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

1 comment:

Daniel and Whitney said...

Geeze girl are we going to see you on American Idol soon! You are amazing, Dan couldn't believe it was you!! You are such a pretty girl!! Love you lots!!
Dan and Whit