Tuesday, May 13, 2008

KATIE IS HERE!



This is Katie!! Seriously it is!






Kennedy does not know that I am posting on her blog =]. This is a suprise. I am just here to say how AMAZING SHE IS! She is so talented and everyone LOVES her! You would be crazy not to like her. She is so much fun to be with. I can do anything with her and we have fun! She is so smart and an amazing writer and singer. =] so much better than me... no matter what she says. Everyone wants to be around her because when you are it just makes you feel soooo good. She may be shy but she's not obnoxious like me and she is so wonderful once you get to know her. She is my best friend forever!

1 comment:

*~Kennedy~* said...

You stinker! lol thanks katie, that means a lot! You are so sweet. You're the best best friend ever! :)