Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hellooooo again. Well today I had to wake up early because it was our turn to clean the church. That took about one hour. It was actually pretty fun. While we waited for the cultural hall to dry from being mopped, we got out our homemade "hockey sticks" and passed around a "ball". After that we came home. I colored my activity for Family Home Evening on Monday. Then when my mom got home from getting her hair done, we went to Serina Faucette's house to help them move. Mikenna was there too and we had the "privilege" of cleaning the baseboards with toothbrushes. Before me and my mom got there, Sister Faucette had given Mikenna a bunch of nail polishes, so we divided the nail polish amongst ourselves. I got all the colors she didn't like. :} First come, first serve, I guess! :) When we got home, I took a 3 hour nap. And now here I am! Typing on my blog. It has been a very fun first day of summer. :}

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

No comments: