Tuesday, May 13, 2008

♥S♥U♥M♥M♥E♥R♥

Katie is so sweet! She is so great! She is my bestest best friend and I really love her a lot. She is so talented and I absolutely love being around her!

Only 8 more days of school!!! Then I'm going to be in 8th grade! I am so excited for summer. This summer is going to be awesome. I'll make a little outline of things that I'm going to do/go.

-I think my mom was talking about going up to Utah on the weekend of the 24th of June. I did not know about this little visit until this morning. I don't know when she was planning on telling us, but yeah.
-My birthday. I don't know what I'm going to do yet, but it will probably just be a little party for me and a few of my good friends. Nothing extravagant like last year! ;)
-Family reunion. This summer we are having a family reunion in Sedona with my dad's side of the family. We rented a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally nice house, it's really big and it has a swimming pool and all that stuff. We're going to ride a train--I think that' still in the plan--and we're going to the Grand Canyon.
-Just hang out. Go swimming, read, write, sing, more swimming . . . . you know, normal summer stuff!
-Babysitting! I'm planning on making some extra cash, to pay for things that I really want, like a phone. I want to prove to my mom that I AM capable of paying for a phone!!!

So that's pretty much it. School was pretty fun. I'm just getting my grades where I want em for report cards. . . . . .

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

PS: I give all the credit and glory of making my fabulous layout. Isn't it so cute??? Not to mention it is my favorite colors: purple and green. She's amazing!