Friday, May 2, 2008

Today was pretty boring. Katie and most my friends were in the Math Fair and I wasn't so I was lonely. I babysat today for 2 little boys: Grant, 6, and David, 2. They are the cutest little boys. I absolutely love babysitting for them. David has red hair (that was recently shaved off, so he doesn't have hair right now, :( ) and blue eyes. He laughs at the silliest things and at any sign of music he shakes his little body and dances! It's adorable! But he's learned how to crawl out of his crib, so getting him to stay in bed was frustrating. But, when he falls and gets hurt, he usually learns not to do it again. At least until the next night! Grant is Morgan's age and I think he has a crush on her! He's really smart for his age and he's a joy!

I AM SO MAD THAT BROOKE GOT VOTED OFF OF AMERICAN IDOL!!!!! She is SOOOOO much better then Jason and Syesha and EVERYONE knows that!! She did not deserve to go home and it's not fair! I'm upset over this. But I realize it's kind of a silly thing to get mad at . . . but it's still upsetting!! :(

♥♥Kennedy♥♥

2 comments:

Steph said...

Hi Kennedy I love you and miss you! Are you ready for summer break yet? What are you going to do? You should email me! love ya..Steph

SmileKatieLovesYou said...

Lol... I'm sorry we ditched you! :) but I has fun doing it


=]